For full details of the REAch2 governance structure, please click here.
There are three levels of governance in REAch2- Trust, Cluster and Local (Academy). REAch2 has ten Clusters and Green Park Village Primary Academy is in Cluster 9, which currently covers Reading, Berkshire.
Local Governing Body (LGB)
- Gavin O’Meara- Trustee Appointed- local community.
- Abby Stevens- Trustee Appointed;
- Katie Poole- Trustee Appointed- local community;
- Esraa Samaha- Parent Governor;
- John Evans- Parent Governor;
- Lucy Newman- Staff Governor (Support);
- Sue Carey- Staff Governor (Teaching);
- Gemma Jackson- Head Teacher.
The Clerk to the LGB is Peter Davies, Entrust.
- Chair of Governors: Gavin O’Meara;
- Vice Chair of Governors: Abby Stevens;
- Safeguarding Link Governor: Katie Poole;
- Statutory Grants Link Governor: John Evans;
- Finance/ HR Link Governor: John Evans;
- Education Link Governor: Abby Stevens;
- Health and Safety Link Governor: Gavin O’Meara;
- SEND Link Governor: Katie Poole;
- RHSE Link Governor: Katie Poole;
- Marketing Link Governor: Esraa Samaha.
Attendance to meetings 2020/2021
Attendance to meetings 2021/2022
Governor details, including term of office and pecuniary interests:
Local Governing Body- Terms of Reference:
REAch2 Annual Reporting
For reference to the Trust’s financial statements, including reference to Executive pay, please click here.